Form and function.
Dynamic and high storage capacity design, ATU lockers are highly durable and ergonomic.
Innovative in design, ATU lockers meets the needs of people who use it as an everyday object where form and function are combined.
- Versatility in sizes, colors and designs.
- Easy assembly
Cabinet Lockers type 25 doors:
- 59.1in. x 15.7 in. x 70.9 in.
Cabinet Lockers type 15 doors:
- 35.4 in. x 19.7 in. x 70.9 in.
Cabinet Lockers type 12 doors:
- 40.9 in. x 15.7 in. x 73.6 in.
Cabinet Lockers type 10 doors:
- 39.4 in. x 29.5 in. x 80.5 in.
- 23.6 in. x 19.7 in. x 70.9 in.
Cabinet Lockers type 8 doors:
- 35.4 in. x 19.7 in. x 80.5 in.
- 37.7 in. x 13.3 in. x 78 in.
Cabinet Lockers type 3 doors:
- 17.7 in. x 19.7 in. x 65.4 in.
Type Z Lockers 4 doors:
- 26.8 in. x 23.6 in. x 78.7 in.
Type Z Lockers 2 doors:
- 11.8 in. x 22.4 in. x 63 in.
- A wide variety of finishes combined in different surfaces of this line.
- This line make materials merge in a harmonious way to combine each project.
- Highly resistant melamine and laminated surfaces, with designs according the current trends in both flat colors and wood textured.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- Certification AS/NZS ISO9001:2008.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.