Reclining or a waiting chair that offers mobile comfort to amplify the intimate connection with the user. Its curved detail provides ergonomic support for the user in any position.
Metal details on the chair emphasize ATU design features: new style, craftsmanship and tradition.
- Designed as an ideal complement for waiting areas and offices.
- Stackable chair.
- Available in a variety of textures and colors.
Total width: 22.83 in.
Total heigth: 33.07 in.
Total depth: 24.41 in.
- It has a variety of combinations of finishes for the different surfaces of this line.
- This line makes materials, such as textiles and metals blend in a harmonious and modern way.
- Textile finishes in a variety of colors and textures that maintain their color fastness to light and rubbing.
- Our fabrics are antibacterial, anti-allergic, easy to clean, do not shrink and maintain their elasticity.
- Resistant to abrasion, tearing, flammability and chemical substances.
- Available in: Leatherette, Fabric and Cloth.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.