The combination of color and texture, turns Cabinet into an innovative archiving system.
Storage elements that adapt to any spatial configuration. Composed of adjustable and fixed shelves. They offer alternatives for different forms of storage.
- Multiple options that not only look good but also stand out thanks to their functionality.
- Sliding doors that facilitate the manipulation of elements.
- The variety of system options provides storage solutions for all kinds of spaces.
- Double cupboards, adjustable shelves and shelves with drawers in heights of 27.56 in. – 35.43 in. – 47.24 in. and 65.35 in.
- Simple cupboards with adjustable shelves in heights of 27.56in and 35.43in.
- Filing cabinets in different sizes and designs in heights of 27.56 in. - 35.43 in. - 47.24 in.
- Glass cupboards of 35.43 in. x 15.75 in. x 27.56 in. - 35.43 in. - 47.24 in. and 65.35 in.
- Libraries from 35.43 in. x 15.75 in. x 47.24 in. to 70.87 in. x 15.75 in. x 73.82 in.
- A wide variety of combined finishes for the different surfaces of this line.
- This line makes materials such as metal, melamines, laminates or lacquered wood to blend harmoniously.
- Highly resistant surfaces on glass, melamines, laminates or lacquered wood with current trend designs in both flat and wood textured colors.
- Metal structure with coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents. Available in chrome.
- Frosted or transparent glass doors.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.