These meeting tables are designed to encourage and help people to connect and use laptop and wireless technology.
- Meeting tables with or without electrification available in a wide variety of finishes.
- Disc-shaped base that is a characteristic of the line and is available in two heights.
- Round or square surfaces with and without electrification.
- More than six sizes of both square and circular tables in two different heights, focused on meeting the communication needs for large and small workgroups.
- A wide variety of combined finishes on the different surfaces of this line makes materials such as metal, melamines, laminates or glass to blend harmoniously to develop each project.
- Highly resistant surfaces on laminates or melamines with current trend designs in both flat and woody textured colors.
- Metal structure with coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents. Available in chrome.
- Tempered transparent glass surfaces of 0,5 in.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.