These meeting tables are designed to encourage and help people to connect and use laptops and wireless technology.
- Four different sizes of tables focused on meeting the communication needs of big and small workgroups.
- A wide variety of combined finishes for the different surfaces of this line
- This line makes materials such as metal, melamines, laminates or lacquered wood and textiles to blend harmoniously to develop each project.
- Highly resistant surfaces on laminates or lacquered wood with current trend designs in both flat and wood textured colors.
- Metal structure with coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents. Available in chrome.
- Tops of, tempered glass of 0.5 in, frosted glass, leatherette or mixed combinations for an electrification box.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.