Excellent choice for the day-to-day work space.
Its versatility incorporates different combinations that allow the user to create different spaces. It is flexible in its functionality, size and applications.
- The desk apron is combined with the pencil shape of the holder.
- Its drawers provide an adequate space to distribute stationery, folders and other items.
- Useful storage space that keeps the office tools within reach and very well organized.
- Diagonal L-shaped, half round and straight desks of different sizes create complete and functional office environments.
- It has a wide variety of finishes of metal, glass, melamines or laminates, wood and textiles.
- Structures that are available in colors such as graphite.
- Coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents.
- Laminate desks.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.