Ergonomically designed to fit in todays contemporary spaces. It consists of managerial desks with credenzas and meeting tables in two different models of cylindrical or a pedestal base.
- It has a credenza for archiving that allows the user to order documents and contemplates the use of hanging file folders.
- It has a double multipurpose drawer with handholds.
- Adaptable auxiliary desks.
- Desk: 78.74 in. x 39.37 in. and 70.87 in. x 35.43 in.
- Auxiliary table: 43.31 in. x 23.62 in. with a module.
- Credenzas: 78.74 in. and 82.68 in. x 23.62 in. and 70.87 in. x 23.62 in.
- It has a wide variety of finishes of metal, glass, laminates, wood and textiles.
- Structures that are available in colors, such as graphite, white and platinum.
- Coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents.
- Laminate or lacquered desk and credenza.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.