Managerial furniture line with innovative solutions to work, communicate and meet in a contemporary environment.
- Combine the use of wood and stainless steel.
- Develop efficient communication and work.
- Line complemented by credenzas, libraries and big storage auxiliaries.
- Manager desk: 78.74 in. x 35.43 in. with auxiliary table: 43.31 in. x 21.65 in.
- Credenza: 28.54 in. x 70.87 in.
- Library: 65.35 in. x 82.68 in.
- It has a wide variety of finishes of metal, glass, laminates, wood and textiles.
- Structures that are available in colors, such as graphite, white and platinum.
- Coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents.
- Laminate or lacquered desk and credenza.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.