Exclusive solutions for management positions
Designed for management positions. The combination of finishes and textures, makes this desk the ideal furniture to create a unique work environment.
- Credenza with archiving module with doors and interior shelves.
- Auxiliaries with multipurpose and folder holding drawers on each side of the desk.
- PAD leather accessory.
- Frosted glass apron framed in an aluminum structure.
- Desk: 70.87 in. or 78.74 in. x 35.43 in. Without auxiliary.
- Left or right auxiliary: 47.24 in. x 59.06 in.
- Credenza: 70.87 in. or 78.74 in. x 23.62 in.
- It has a wide variety of finishes of metal, glass, laminates, wood and textiles.
- Highly resistant boards and short archiving modules of melamine and laminates in flat colors and wood textures, such as wenge, tobacco, Swiss mocha, etc.
- Available in lacquered wood as well.
- Structures are available in colors, such as graphite, white and platinum.
- Coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.