Workspaces that adapt to different areas. Technology, balance and teamwork are taken into consideration when giving dynamic solutions according to the customers needs.
- Dynamic, modern and visually clean spaces are achieved thanks to the effective manner to manage, organize and store the cables of the technology equipment.
- Pole conductor with cable connection that provides an orderly look to the workstation.
- Options for drawers and open or closed shelves for archiving.
- Configurations on stations from two to six or more users, available with or without a headship.
- Designed with working boards from 35.4 in.
- Dividing screens allow for separating workspaces for each user.
- Straight, diagonal, curved diagonal boards, among others.
- Solid and glass panels of different heights.
- It has a wide variety of finishes, such as metal, glass, laminates, wood and textiles.
- Boards and highly resistant archiving modules in flat colors, such as white, yellow, neon green, among others, and wood textures, such as wenge, tobacco, Swiss mocha, etc.
- The structures and steel screens (decorative or accessory holders) are available in colors, such as graphite, white and platinum.
- Coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents.
- Tempered glass in various finishes, such as transparent, frosted or striped.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.