Functionality based on a wide, trapezoidal and light structure. It allows all users to have complete control to foster a better working dynamic.
The variety of sizes and materials of different colors and textures combines perfectly with any type of seating line.
- Several electrification boxes with folding lids are arranged along the table to provide better connectivity between users.
- Semi-conical chromed steel supports with stylized, refined and original finishes.
- We have six different sizes of tables focused on meeting the communication needs of big and small workgroups.
- A wide variety of combinations of finishes for the different surfaces of this line.
- This line makes materials, such as metal, laminates or lacquered wood blend harmoniously to develop each project.
- Highly resistant surfaces on laminates or lacquered wood with current trend designs in both flat and wood textured colors.
- Metal structure with coatings that are highly resistant to impact, artificial light, moisture, detergents and household solvents. Available in chrome.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.