Inspired by the beautiful coastline of Ecuador, TIDE is a modular sofa system that attracts people towards a more casual working environment where the combinations are virtually endless.
This almost unlimited flexibility allows Tide to serve everyone, from a small office to the lobbies of large corporations.
- Composed of thirteen pieces of furniture that allow a configuration from a two-seat sofa to a whole of sofas with subtly integrated tables.
- Configurable modules.
- Available in a variety of textures and colors.
- It has an additional table in accordance with its line of design.
- It has a variety of combined finishes on the different surfaces of this line.
- This line makes materials such as textiles, metal, melamines and laminates to blend in a harmonious and modern way.
- Resistant tables on melamine or laminate with current trend designs in both flat and woody textured colors.
- Textile finishes in a variety of colors and textures that maintain their color fastness to light and rubbing.
- Our fabrics do not spread the fire, are antibacterial, anti-allergic, easy to clean, do not shrink and maintain their elasticity
- Resistant to abrasion, tearing, flammability and chemical substances. Available in: Damasco, Crepe, Leatherette, Escorial and Cloth.
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.