Reclining or waiting chair that offers mobile comfort to amplify the intimate connection with the user. Its curved detail provides ergonomic support for the user in any position.
Metal details on the chair emphasize ATU design features: new style, craftsmanship and tradition.
- Designed as an ideal complement for waiting areas and offices.
- Stackable chair with arms.
- Available in a variety of texture and colors.
Total width: 22.83 in.
Total heigth: 33.07 in.
Total depth: 24.41 in.
- A variety of finishes available.
- Textile finishes come in a variety of colors and textures that maintain their color quality to light and rubbing.
- This line uses materials such as textiles and metal to blend in a harmonious and modern way.
- Our fabrics are antibacterial, anti-allergic, easy to clean, do not shrink and maintain their elasticity.
- Resistant to abrasion, tearing, flammability and chemical substances. Available in: Crepe, Leatherette, Escorial, Cloth and Leather
Furniture designed and manufactured under international quality standards.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer Association).
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 y X5.3-2007.
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Certification.
ATU is a company that is always innovating and improving its production, which is why the materials, the origin of its raw materials and technical specifications may change without prior notice.